Download & Install Theme
After purchasing our theme from Themeforest, you can download this theme files from Themeforest
- 1.Log into your Envato market
- 2.On the Profile menu, go to Downloads
- 3.Choose our themes, click Downloads and select Installable WordPress Theme
Log in to your WordPress dashboard, go to WPAdmin > Appearance > Themes
- 1.Click Add New to add a new theme > click Upload Theme
- 2.Click Choose File to upload our theme and Install Now it.
- 3.Wait for a second to finish the installation
- 4.After installing successfully, you need to install the required plugins to ensure your website performs well. On the Themes, choose Begin Installing Plugin and select all the required plugins to install, click Apply to complete.
- 5.Select all the required plugins and click Activate to use these plugins. ( Traveler Themes currently supports 5 plugins including Contact Form 7, Option Tree, Mailchimp for Wordpress, Woocommerce, Wordpress Social Login ).
- 1.Downloading the Wrong Theme Zip File: Make sure that you download exactly the Installable WordPress File Only from the Themeforest, not the All files & documentation. Download it and install our theme again.
- 2.Stylesheet Is Missing: “The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet,” is the error message that is displayed if you download and install All files & documentation from Themeforest. Instead of downloading Installable WordPress File Only and install it again.
- 3.Are You Sure You Want to Do This?: Another message is shown if you download and install All files & documentation, please install Installable WordPress File Only from Themeforest
- 4.WordPress White Screen of Death: The White Screen of Death is one of the most common errors in WordPress because your memory of service limit is too low. To solve this problem, you should contact your hosting provider to increase your memory limit or access your hosting cPanel to increase your limit by yourself