Booking.com is a travel fare aggregator website and travel metasearch engine for lodging reservations of Dutch origin. Since 2005, it has been owned and operated by United States-based The Priceline Group.
The website lists approximately 1,400,000+ properties in 226 countries and books 1,200,000 room nights per day.
In 2013, the site accounted for more than two thirds of the revenue of The Priceline Group.
With a mission to empower people to experience the world, Booking.com invests in digital technology that helps take the friction out of travel. At Booking.com, we connect travelers with the world’s largest selection of incredible places to stay, including everything from apartments, vacation homes, and family-run B&Bs to 5-star luxury resorts, tree houses and even igloos. The Booking.com website and mobile apps are available in over 40 languages, offer 1,534,024 properties, and cover 123,273 destinations in 229 countries and territories worldwide.
You can follow these steps bellow to integrate it to the theme.
1. Register account: You can register new in this link: booking.com/affiliate-program
2. Move to Your account menu side to create new website by adding your website url to the field.
3. After created it, you will see the list of your website at the panel with AID code. Copy that to use in Traveler.
4. Go to Traveler Settings > API Configure > Booking.com tab and paste that ID to Your affiliate ID field. Do not forget select language and default currency.
In addition, if you want to use Iframe for the search form, you can enable it and paste the HTML code to the field. At the panel, move to Products menu and select Search box.
5. Creating new search form: You can select advanced options, color and filter options of the form as you want then click on Create this Search Box button to generate form code.
6. The system will build a html code of your form bellow it. Copy the code to Traveler Settings to use.